30 Random but important nothings….
Listen to the message and not the messenger
1) If you need particular clothes, lifestyle or group of friends to define who you are..there is a 99.9% chance that your life is incomplete and will forever be.
2) Miracles don’t happen overnight…you are who you are because of how you were raised and the choices you made once you became an adult
(You don’t need a pastor for that.)
3) There’s nothing like having achieved total success….till you die you will work towards it…every day is an opportunity to add something new to your arsenal.
4) It’s important to find yourself…note I didn’t say find a husband, wife, boyfriend, side chick..I said “you”…without that you’re going to scare anyone that gets close to you away.
5) It’s ok to be selfish…some people are born that way…just make sure you don’t get married or more importantly have kids…if you cannot give someone else yourself and a half..please stay single and pose for pics in the club with your girlfriends till u’re 45…that’s ok.
6) Ignorance and snap judgement have no place in life….find out why people do what they do. Thereafter, you’re welcome to disagree…eg. why does Bob Marley shiww ntampi?? Why can’t Ama spell “cautious”?
7-30) Ladies if you cannot afford dross it’s ok…you’ll never hear a man say “Please keep them on”…y’all stop competing with each other over worthless sh*t…get together and uplift each other…Y’all would be surprised how much men take advantage of the lack of unity and mean spiritedness between y’all.
And there you have it 🙂
Questions for A.D.? Comments? Leave ’em below.
Have a great weekend!